Application Areas of Our Products
Our products are extensively used in the following sectors:
- Pumps & Valves
- General Engineering.
By following a stringent quality management system at all stages of our process, we aim to deliver a range of metal castings, Superalloy Castings, etc. having superior finishing and unmatched appearance. We believe in the philosophy of continuous improvement on quality. All probable defects are detected and eliminated by the determination of root reasons.
At Dharpat Casting, every phase of the production cycle is considered important while doing so whether it is maintenance of temperature and humidity in the wax department or the grain size of sand used for sand blasting in the fettling department. Our uncompromising endeavor to quality and perfection has helped us to win the trust, confidence and support of our esteemed clients.
Our Process in a Nutshell
We follow hardcore professionalism in every sphere of our activities to ensure smooth and flawless production. The following is the typical layout of our production process:
- Designing as per drawings supplied by the customer
- Wax Injection process in which replicas pattern of the desired castings are produced
- Wax assembly and patterns are attached to a central wax bar to form a cluster or assembly of tree
- Shell manufacture process in which the tree is dipped (invested) into a ceramic slurry, trained and coated with a fine ceramic refractory
- Dewaxing of the component, either by the process of heating under pressure in an autoclave, or in wax bath
- Casting, in which the shell is fired at high temperature to sinter the shell, remove all residual traces of wax and pre-heat for pouring
- Finishing is done and goods are dispatched for their respective destinations.
To fulfill the varied requirements of our global clients, we have our own production facilities. Our unit is outfitted with latest cutting edge technologies and well trained manpower to develop and design precisely engineered casting components for its patrons. As a technologically driven entity, we spend largely in areas of technical advancement and upgradation.